Whetstone Memorial Hall is an ideal place to hold your child’s birthday party. If you have booked or are thinking about booking, here are a few things that you may want to know:
- You are welcome to hire a bouncy castle for use in the main hall
- There are plenty of long tables in the annexe for you to set up party food (we ask that no food is served or consumed in the main hall please)
- We have a well equipped kitchen (with kettles, fridge, microwave, warmer & crockery) for you to use
- For safety reasons the kitchen does not have a sharp knife. So if you wish to cut birthday cake you may wish to bring your own
- We request that you do not use sellotape or sticky pads on the walls. So if you wish to hang banners etc please use blutac instead
- Hirers are responsible for the removal of all rubbish at the end of the party.